Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH
61348 Bad Homburg - Germany
phone: +49 (6172) 2796 0
telefax: +49 (6172) 2796 13
Managing Director: Heinz Schramm
Commercial Register: Bad Homburg, HRB 7153
- Both the web pages and the use of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions of use and to all pertinent statutes and directives. Through and by accessing and using this webpage/website, the user declares that he agrees to the following usage conditions, without further restrictions or changes.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this website - including, but not limited to the text, the pictures contained and the arrangement itself - are property of Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH. This does not apply to third party contents that may be referred to by means of links. In case of doubts, the copyrights for these lie with the owners of the linked websites. All contents provided with a trademark, service sign, or other protection marks that are used or referred to in this website are the property of the holder of their rights in each case.
- The contents of this website can in no way be laid out that a license to a copyright, patent, trademark or other such protective rights of Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH or a third party be implicitly transferred by means of estoppel.
- Without previous written approval of Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH neither the website nor the contents made available there (in particular graphic illustrations, audio and video sequences, html codes, buttons and text) may be copied, reprinted, published, dispatched, transmitted, distributed or marketed in any way. However, producing a single copy for exclusively personal, non-commercial use by downloading to individual a personal computer, including permanent or temporary storage on this PC, display of the contents in offline mode and production of a paper copy of parts of the contents) are expressly admissible. Provided that the website and its contents will not be altered by these actions and that all information about copyrights, patents, trademarks and other property rights be provided on the copies or that the copies contain the information that the copies are excerpts.
- Provided nothing is expressly declared to the contrary, Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH may rely upon the fact that all information that the user provides to this website is neither confidential nor covered by property rights. By entering information, the user declares his or her legal right to give this information. Due to the open nature of the Internet Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH recommends, refraining from providing information deemed confidential by the user.
- The information on this website are provided free of charge. Statements made on the website do not constitute a consultancy service on the part of Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH.
- Sites or services can refer to this website, which are not operated by Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH. Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH does not give any statement or accepts any responsibility for the services, products or contents of those third parties. A reference to another website shows no approval of this website or services contained therein. The use of information or services provided on such a website shall be at the user's sole risk.
- Claims, in particular regarding usage and suitability for a specific purpose or non-infringement of third party rights do not apply. Alliance Trading EMEA GmbH shall not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or its contents, except in the case of wilful intent. This provision applies regardless of the type of legal claim and the question whether the claim has a contractual or non-contractual basis. Nevertheless, a liability remains in cases in which the applicable law prescribes a compulsory liability or permits no restriction of liability.
- The data collected in connection with the use of the website are automatically saved, processed and used only in the context of the purpose. No data will be given to third parties.